It wasn’t that long ago that when you needed something you would grab your keys, jump in the car and go and get it, but those days have changed. More and more of the items we love and need can come to us, and not only come to us, but right when we need them again. The subscription model is very much alive and well and is being used by all sorts of companies. It may not have started with Netflix, but they have certainly pioneered this model as they moved from DVD’s to an on-demand library of more content than you could ever watch (or should watch). Amazon has jumped into the mix by making essential household items available via subscription with just a few mouse clicks. So what about your business, does the subscription model work for you? Not sure? Take a look at this great infographic below to see how others are using it and perhaps spark and idea or two in your mind. If you need help implementing it or building the infrastructure to make your dream a reality just contact us and we can see how we can help.
As you create a successful online business, one of the ways to stop income disparity from getting in the way of your success is to start a continuity plan. A great way to get monthly continuity income is to start membership site. A membership site means that the public is blocked from the content available only to members who pay a fee to access the membership area.
8 Reasons To Start A Membership Site
1. Develops Community and Builds Relationships – One way to earn more money online is to build a community and nurture relationships. What better way to do it than a private membership site with a forum that is not open to the entire internet?
2. Makes Fans out of Your Customers – When you spend time in a forum with members, they will become more than customers. They will become your fans. This is an excellent opportunity for building a lucrative affiliate program.
3. Gives You Deep Insight into Your Customers – By observing the things your customers talk about in the private forum, you can come up with new products that they’re basically asking for or showing a need for. They’ll feel as if you are reading their mind.
4. Provides a Captive Audience for Testing – Before you put any products out to the world, you can test them on your members. They will give you feedback that will assist you with making needed changes before you put them out as individual products outside of the membership.
5. Simple to Set Up and Easy to Maintain – Today, technology is a lot easier to use. Even a complete beginner can find the right technology to build a functional and lucrative membership site. If you can come up with just one new product a month and four blog posts, and commit to participating one hour a day in the forums, you’re set.
6. Adds Value to All That You Do – Remember that you can sell each product you create individually too, outside of the membership. The membership will add value to every product that you create as a way for buyers to get assistance. You can charge for the membership, or you can throw it in free for large ticket product purchases.
7. Add Life to Previous Products – If you already have several products that you’ve created in the past, you already have things to add to your membership site. This breathes new life into the old products. Update them a bit and put them into the pipeline, and you’ll be ready to go.
8. Earn Reliable Income – Membership sites allow you to earn, once you get started, a relative consistent income. The lifetime of most memberships is about four months but if you market well, you’ll keep a consistent number so that your income is reliable.
Membership sites are easy to set up, easy to run, and can provide a solution to producing regular and dependable income for your online business. If you have at least one product, and can produce regular content and products on a monthly basis for your niche, you can start a membership site today and have it up and running tomorrow.