As popular as real time marketing tools have been in 2015, they’re ready to explode into new popularity for 2016. The reason is that technology and high speed internet have made it possible to easily conduct streaming chats, share images, and do much more. If you’re not using any of these tools in your business yet, the time has come. It’s absolutely imperative for the health of your business that you stay current with what your audience is using. If it’s difficult for you to come out from behind your computer and let the world see the real you, but it’s obvious who takes the courageous step to do it…because those are the businesses that come out ahead of the rest.
Real Time Marketing Tools You Should Be Using
1. Snapchat – This messaging app allows you to share photos or videos with a caption, doodle, or special lenses, and it can be an effective way to share out your story to all your followers. It is an amazingly innovative and fun application through which you share directly with friends. What is unique about this approach is that your audience will only see it for ten seconds, and then it disappears. This is an app that you perhaps never thought useful for buness, but there are actually many ways to use this for business if you give it some thought and use a little imagination. For ideas on exactly how to use this for your business, take a look at these suggestions from The Social Media Examiner.
2. Periscope.tv – This live streaming app is owned by Twitter, but it can be hard to use due to all the different functions it has. You can send out live video via your mobile device anytime you want to from anywhere, and then have feeds live on Twitter. Those with the Periscope app can also join via their mobile devices. It’s a very interactive and fun way to promote your business. Unsure on how to use this? Learn how at my Strategix School of Marketing at courses.getstrategix.com.
3. Blab.im – This app runs online via your computer and has a couple mobile apps out. While comparable to Periscope, it has fewer features and is meant for conducting live radio-like events. You can record your blabs and use the recordings later in a replay, or you can upload to YouTube or even various podcasting apps as audio only files.
4. Yovo.me – This messaging app is interesting in how it works, because you can send messages with images that have selective portions blurred out so that only those who are listed can view the images in full. You can then create group stories using live shots or photos, and add your story to the library. It can also be interactive in that friends can upload different clips to add to the story.
5. Meerkatapp.co – This mobile app enables you to send out live video broadcasts using your mobile device. Both your Facebook and Twitter accounts can be connected to Meerkatapp so that you can stream live to all your followers.
6. Google Hangout – This live streaming broadcast app from Google is an amazing way to market your business. You can host full webinars using Google Hangouts along with various plugins and apps. It truly does meet the criteria of being a “real time marketing tool”.
These six real-time marketing tools have a lot of applications for making your business better than ever in 2016. You just need to know how to use them right for the best results. The best way to get started is just to jump in and try out different tools, find one that you like the most, and stick with it. Make sure you establish a consistent brand and most of all, be yourself. Your audience wants to know who YOU are, and these tools are a great way to do that. There are lots of tutorials and courses out there to learn to use these tools, so there is nothing stopping you! Jump in and let these tools help your business grow!